- Complete application process to SouthArk.
- Applicants are eligible for an MLT Program application packet after placement test scores or classes are completed showing no basic skills deficiency and successful completion of prerequisite courses.
- Complete MLS application packet. Applications can be picked up from the HNS Career Advisor.
- Take the TEAS and meet minimum score requirements. Check with the Health Science Advisor for details.
- Following submission of the MLS application packet and completion of the academic requirements, interviews for the clinical program will be scheduled.
Formal admission to the A.A.S. clinical program occurs upon completion of the preclinical requirements. Admission is based upon cumulative and selected grade point averages and ranking based upon criteria listed in the SACC catalog.