Applicants to the program MUST:
- Complete general admission procedures to the college (this is available online at www.Southark.edu or you may request a paper form from admissions).
- Submit official copies of your High school/GED and college transcripts must be sent to SouthArk/Admissions office.
- Submit placement test results from the ACT, SAT, ASSET, or COMPASS to SouthArk Admissions.
- Meet with the Phlebotomy/EKG program director.
- Provide proof of an unencumbered drug screen ($35) and criminal background check ($53) required upon entry to the program.
- Provide proof of PPD skin test or evidence of negative chest x-ray if skin testing not allowed.
- Provide proof of Hepatitis B immunization upon entry or sign Declination Statement.
- MUST provide proof of immunity to varicella. Proof may consist of 1) proof of vaccination, 2) statement of physician verifying that student had varicella, or 3) varicella antibody titer indicating immunity.