Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program is limited to 12 students per year. All applicants to the Radiologic Technology program MUST:
- complete all basic studies requirements
- complete the following prerequisites: RADT 1001 (must complete prior to applying to professional program), BIOL 2064/L, Math 1023 with a minimum grade of “C.” It is recommended that students complete BIOL 2074/L (Human Anatomy and Physiology II) prior to applying to the professional program.
- must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- have successfully completed the TEAS V exam with a minimum acceptable score in all sections including composite scores. Additionally, the TEAS V will be limited to 3 attempts - see program faculty for further information.
- upon acceptance, provide proof of an unencumbered drug screen ($35) and criminal background check ($53) upon request.
- provide proof of PPD (TB) skin test, IGRA test or evidence of negative chest x-ray if skin testing is not allowed.
- provide proof of Hepatitis B and Varicella (Chicken Pox) immunization upon entry or sign Declination Statement.
- request, complete, and submit a Radiologic Technology application packet which is only available through Radiologic Technology faculty.