- Complete an Online Application for Admission or a paper application from the SouthArk Office of Admissions.
- Send official transcript(s) directly to Office of Admissions from your college or high school/GED attended.
- Provide immunization records proving 2 MMR shots if born after January 1, 1957, to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit placement test scores.
|PLEASE NOTE: Admission may only be confirmed upon receipt of the student's FINAL transcript, and after completion of their current high school term. At that time the student may expect a confirmation letter of their acceptance to SouthArk.
|Office of Admissions: 870.864.7195, email@example.com, 2nd floor, Conference Center, Student Services, 870.864.7137 (F)
Placement Testing and Test Prep
- Reading, English/writing, and math placement scores must be submitted.
- See your Advising Coach for a Referral Form if wanting to take a placement exam in our Testing and Learning Center.
- Our placement exam is not timed, costs $10, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- The Testing and Learning Center has test prep resources including practice tests, skill-building websites, and tutoring.
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov, SouthArk’s school code is 013858.
- Financial aid programs include scholarships, loans, and student employment opportunities.
|Office of Financial Aid: 870.864.7150, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2nd floor, Conference Center, Student Services
Advising, Registration, and Orientation
- Make and appointment with your Advising Coach.
- On-campus registration with an Advising Coach is strongly encouraged for first-year college students.
- Attend New Student Orientation and complete the Campus Technology course, see your Advising Coach.
- Sign up and find out which courses and degrees will benefit you the most. www.myccmajors.com
Student ID and Parking Decal
- All students are required to have a SouthArk photo ID. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- A FREE student ID and lanyard are provided to all new students.
- Parking decals and student ID's are available at the Learning Center.
Tuition and Fees
- All tuition and fees must be paid by the payment deadline or all courses will be dropped.
- Payments can be made in the Bookstore or through a payment plan on MyCampus (www.southark.edu).
- The Student ID number is sent to email address provided on the application.
Textbooks and Classes
- Bring your printed schedule to the Bookstore to receive all required textbooks and materials.
- Retain all receipts in case purchased items need to be exchanged or returned.
- Visit all on-campus classrooms prior to the first day of classes to become familiar with their locations.
Admission & Registration: 7 Easy Steps (doc) (Opens in a new window)