1. A COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM.
Click here for an online application if you have not filled one out.
2. AN OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT AND/OR GED SCORES
("OFFICIAL"means that it comes directly from your high school to SouthArk).
3. COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANY AND/OR EVERY COLLEGE ATTENDED
(If you have never attended college, this does not apply to you).
4. IF YOU ARE NOT A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE OR GED RECIPIENT, YOU MUST SUPPLY EVIDENCE OF THE ABILITY TO DO COLLEGE-LEVEL WORK.
5. SCORES FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FOUR ADMISSIONS TESTS:
ACT, SAT, ASSET, or COMPASS.
6. PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION.
Arkansas State Law requires college students who were born after January 1, 1957, to provide proof of two immunizations against measles and rubella. Measles and Rubella vaccines must have been received after the first birthday and after January 1, 1968.
7. Allied Health Programs may require a background security check (and a fee of $50) before students can work at a medical site as a clinical student.