The El Dorado Plumbing Apprenticeship School classes are held at the SouthArk Center for Workforce Development
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Must provide high school diploma or GED
- Must provide driver's license
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the apprenticeship program, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others.
- Must be employed while in the program to receive on the job training.
To apply to the program or receive more information, please contact Sherri Whitehead at (870) 864-8453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.