|2014 Duck Calling Contest Winners
|1st Place ($200 & Trophy): Zach Johnston|
|2nd Place ($100 & Trophy): Chase Milhollen|
|3rd Place ($50 & Trophy): Clint Lawrence|
|1st Place ($200 & Trophy): Jeremy McGaugh and Clint Lawrence|
|2nd Place ($100 & Trophy): Alan Neill and Brad Neill|
|3rd Place ($50 & Trophy):|
|1st Place ($50, Blind Bag, & Trophy): Daniel Simpson|
|2nd Place ($40, Blind Bag, & Trophy): Drake Cook|
|3rd Place ($30, Blind Bag, & Trophy): Jacob Hobbs|
Duck Calling Contest
Cash awards, trophies, and gift bags!
|CATEGORIES||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
- Registration will be by official registration form only.
- Forms should be submitted online or personally delivered to the duck calling contest area.
- Registration will be from 10:00am.-11:30am on the South lawn of the El Dorado Conference Center, near the Arkansas 911 Memorial.
- Entry fees are: $25 per adult individual, $40 per adult team, and $5 per youth individual.
- Competition will begin at 1:00 pm at the SouthArk Outdoor Expo, September 12, 2015. The order will be Youth Individuals, Adult Individuals, and Team Competitors.
- This contest is for novice callers only and is not a preliminary to the World Championship Duck Calling Contest.
- To compete in the adult division, contestants must be at least 17 years old on the date of the event. For the youth division, the contestant must not have reached his/her 17th birthday. The team calling event is strictly for adults.
- Contestants are required to face the audience.
- Any legal pneumatic call may be used. No electronic equipment of any kind is allowed.
- Contestants will call from a blind for 90 seconds in full view of the audience but will be concealed from the judges and will be known by number only. As the contestant takes position in the blind, he/she may request a “warmup” not to exceed 15 seconds. When the contestant is asked to begin, a timer will be started. Contestant must make no sound except for calling on stage. When 10 seconds remain, a flag will go up. At 90 seconds, the flag will be lowered. Failure to complete the call before the flag is lowered will disqualify the contestant from the competition.
- Contest will be “Arkansas Style-Meat Calling” in which judging will be based upon contestant's ability to bring in and work a simulated flight of ducks.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will receive trophies. All participants will receive a goody bag.
- Cash prizes will be awarded for all categories in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
- The judges’ decision is final in all matters relating to this contest.
- Any conduct unbecoming a sportsman shall result in disqualification.