- Must be a dependent of a full-time employee or a retiree of the Medical Center of South Arkansas or an employee of the Medical Center of South Arkansas. A dependent is defined as a spouse, child or grandchild as certified by the donor.
- Enrolled in at least twelve (12) hours each semester
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on prior coursework and completion of one semester (twelve (12) or more hours) at SouthArk
- Enrolled in a health-related program of study or be interested in pursuing a health-related career.
- Valued at $500 per semester
- Pays for tuition, fees and/or textbooks
- Based on completion of twelve (12) hours each semester and a 2.5 GPA