Chapter Five: Fiscal Affairs
Procedure Title: Tuition Payment Plans
Based on: Board Policies 2 and 7
Procedure Number: 5.14
Date Adopted/Revised: June 9, 2008; July 25, 2016
Tuition and Fee Payments
- Tuition and Fees are due by the deadline established for early registration or on the day of registration for regular or late registration. These deadlines are established to promote an orderly and efficient registration and ensure compliance with the Arkansas Department of Higher Education student census requirements.
- Students that do not meet the set payment arrangement deadlines for early and/or regular registration will be dropped from current class schedule at the end of the business day.
- Nonpayment of any outstanding balance by the stated deadline will result in a financial hold on the account. All financial obligations must be settled before graduating, re-enrolling, or requesting an official transcript. Library privileges may also be suspended.
- If a student fails to meet his/her financial obligation to the College, any delinquent funds may be referred for collections or may be referred to the Chief Fiscal Officer of the State as outlined in the State Accounting Procedures Manual.
- In extreme situations the Chief Fiscal Officer is authorized to make exceptions to these rules, within the parameters of all applicable laws and regulations.