Based On: Board Policies
Procedure Number: 1.09
Date Adopted/Revised: April 7, 2015; August 9, 2017
- The South Arkansas Community College calendar is designed to maximize the educational, workforce, and social benefits for the college and the community. With careful coordination and advance planning, every department, organization, and individual on campus should have the ability to schedule activities on campus, thus providing for diverse opportunities for engagement.
- The office of Marketing and Public Relations will maintain the official SouthArk calendar. It is the responsibility of departments, employees, or college organizations to schedule an event and send the following information to their respective division administrative specialist.
- The event's name and description or event hyperlink
- Start and end times
- Sponsor's contact information
- Internal or Public Event
- It is the responsibility of the division administrative specialists to ensure that all submitted events are approved college functions.
- College events which are open to the public should be submitted when the planners have finalized the date, but then must be submitted at least two weeks before the event.
- College events which are open to all students should be submitted when the planners have finalized the date, but then must be submitted at least two weeks before the event.
- Committee and Council meeting should be submitted at least one week before the event.