Chapter Two: Personnel
Procedure Title: Annual Faculty Evaluation - Self Assessment
Based On: Board Policy 3
Procedure Number: 2.16e
Date Adopted/Revised: November 8, 2001; January 29, 2007; May 15, 2007
Faculty Self Assessment Report
Instructor___________________________________ Date _______
- 1. Assessment of strengths, weaknesses, and plans for improvement.
- 2. Statement of professional help, assistance, and guidance needed.
- 3. Statement of near-term and long-range professional goals.
- 4. Review of accomplishments in reaction to the last evaluation.
- 5. List and describe any changes in the work situation since the last review (e.g., workload, committee assignments) and explain if/how they have affected performance.
- 6. List and describe efforts made to continue professional development and what support is required from administration to implement them.
- 7. A description of how the faculty member is assessing student learning and how this information is used to improve teaching and learning.