Spring 2017 Hours
|Monday through Thursday||7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|Fridays||7:30 a.m. to Noon|
|Saturdays||10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
Testing hours are subject to change due to scheduling restrictions.
All testing candidates are asked to make a testing appointment. Appointments can be made by either stopping by The Testing Center located in room 220 on the second floor of the Conference Center/SouthArk Student Center, calling 870-864-7196, or sending an email to email@example.com. A confirmation reply will be sent upon scheduling. Be sure to include (1) the test name that needs to be scheduled along with the instructor's name and college, if other than SouthArk, (2) the desired testing date and time, and (3) a contact number.
The mission of the Testing Center at South Arkansas Community College is to provide a high-quality and comprehensive testing environment for the campus that enables test takers to perform at their maximum ability. The Testing Center is committed to maintaining professional testing standards and practices, safeguarding confidentiality of test taker records, and creating an optimal testing environment in accordance with the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.
- CLEP (College-Level Examination Program)
- Credit by Examination (include desired course for credit)
- Iso-Quality (Numerous Allied Health licensing and credentialing)
- Kryterion (Medical Transcription certification)
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- MSSC (Manufacturing Skill Standards Council)
- NACE (Nursing Acceleration Challenge Examination)
- NALA (National Association for Legal Assistants and Paralegals)
- NHA (Phlebotomy and EKG certification exams)
- NOCTI (Job Readiness assessments)
- ParaPro (Education Paraprofessionals certification exam)
- Pearson VUE (online registration is also available; including the GED)
- PRAXIS (Teacher certification - computer only)
- Proctor Agreement Form
- ProV (Electrician and workforce certifications - computer only)
- Skills Assessment - SouthArk's Human Resources Department and Student Work Study positions
- TEAS (Entrance exam for most Allied Health programs - include desired program)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- WorkKeys (CRC - Career Readiness Certificate)
Other local, state, national, and international tests are being added periodically. For more information, please contact the Director of the Testing and Learning Center at 870-864-7197 or Click HERE.