The Testing Center provides a high-quality, comprehensive testing environment for the campus that enables test-takers to perform at their highest level of ability; commits to maintain professional testing standards and practices; safeguards confidentiality of test-taker records; and creates an optimal testing environment in accordance with the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.
The Learning Center will strive to instill confidence in all learners by assisting them in becoming independent students who will rely upon their own strengths and abilities within an engaging and welcoming learning environment.
Summer 2018 Hours of Operation
|Monday through Thursday||7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Fridays||7:30 a.m. to Noon|
Testing hours are subject to change due to scheduling restrictions.
How can I Schedule an Appointment?
- CLEP (College-Level Examination Program)
- Credit by Examination (include desired course for credit)
- Iso-Quality (Numerous Allied Health licensing and credentialing)
- Kryterion (Medical Transcription certification)
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- MSSC (Manufacturing Skill Standards Council)
- NACE (Nursing Acceleration Challenge Examination)
- NALA (National Association for Legal Assistants and Paralegals)
- NHA (Phlebotomy and EKG certification exams)
- NOCTI (Job Readiness assessments)
- ParaPro (Education Paraprofessionals certification exam)
- Pearson VUE (online registration is also available; including the GED)
- PRAXIS (Teacher certification exams - computer only)
- Proctor Agreement Form
- ProV (Electrician and workforce certifications - computer only)
- Release of Test Scores
- Skills Assessment - SouthArk's Human Resources Department and Student Work Study positions
- TEAS (Entrance exam for most Allied Health programs - include desired program)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- WorkKeys (CRC - Career Readiness Certificate)
Other local, state, national, and international tests are being added periodically.