ACADEMIC YEAR PROGRAM
- 18 Saturday Scholars Academies
- Academic advising, career coaching, financial literacy
- Study groups; tutoring services
- ACT preparation; Technology
- Exposure to cultural and social events.
- College tours; Leadership training
- Assistance with college admissions and financial aid applications.
- Parent workshops; community service
- Educational seminars; guest speakers
SUMMER SCHOLARS’ ACADEMY
- Intensive six-week session
- Simulated college experience
- Instruction in rigorous academic courses
- ACT; Technology; Financial Literacy
- College seminars; Career Awareness
- Internships; Job Shadowing
- Counseling; Mentoring; Leadership
- Community Service; Work Experience
- Exposure to cultural events, academic programs, and recreational/social activities
SUMMER BRIDGE PROGRAM (FUNDED BY UPWARD BOUND)
- Final stage of Upward Bound Program for participants who have completed their senior year in high school and have been accepted to a post-secondary institution.
- Participants enroll in college courses at South Arkansas Community College classes.
- Selected on the basis of academic performance in high school and previous program participation.
- Designed to aid students in making a successful transition from high school to college,
- Study groups, tutoring, and academic resources available to participants.