The activity stream helps keep you on multiple task views: today, five days out, and further.
Update course content settings across all or parts of your content, at one time. Such as: making multiple content folders available to students to view at one time.
Marking attendance is the same in Learn and Ultra, it just looks a little different to navigate to the message area.
If you do not choose auto availability, you will need to make your course available manually. After the end of the semester, all courses are automatically made private.
- After logging in to Blackboard, go to the Courses page and select the desired course
- Under Details and Actions, click Course is Private
- In the pop-up window click Open to Students
When you convert to Ultra Course View, you are first shown a preview mode where you can explore how your course functions before committing to Ultra Course View.
- Log in to Blackboard and open the course you would like to convert
- Make sure the course is private. In the upper right you will see a padlock icon. If it is open, the course is available. Hover your cursor over the padlock and click Make Unavailable
- The padlock icon will close and turn red, indicating that the course is private
- Click the Pencil icon to the left of the padlock
- Click Try the Ultra Course View
- Explore your course.
- If you would like to keep the Ultra course view, click Use the Ultra Course. If you would like to return to Original course view, click Back to Original Course.
Note: Once you switch to Ultra View for your course, you can NOT return to Original View. But, if you keep Original View, you can switch to Ultra View later, yet it is not recommended to switch views mid semseter.