As Dr. Wallace, our President, has publicly announced, SouthArk will have a virtual graduation to recognize you during this event scheduled for May 21st. Unfortunately this is a very short time period to organize an event worthy of your achievements. Please read all information, directions, and due dates carefully, so we can ensure you are recognized appropriately.
What we need from you by next Monday, May 4th at 5:00pm:
- A good picture (portrait) that represent you. By sending it to SouthArk, you are consenting for it to be posted for all to see including family and friends. Second, ensure the picture is appropriate, non-vulgar, and something you want to represent you. We will not post anything that we feel may be inappropriate. You have the option to send two pictures (the first upload will be considered first choice). This will allow us to have a backup if something doesn’t work with the first picture.
- Favorite Memory
- Future Plans
- Go to www.southark.edu/photo to upload picture(s) and requested information into the web form by May 4th. We cannot extend the deadline in order to complete program so we can celebrate nearly 400 graduates.
- If you cannot send a picture for some reason, we can attempt to use your student ID picture (if available).
- If you do NOT want a picture used during the commencement activities, please let us know via email. If you do not send a picture and do not tell us to use your student ID picture (if available), we will not use any picture.
- Much more information will be forthcoming concerning diplomas and other important graduation information. Continue checking your SouthArk email and social media pages daily for updates about graduation.