SouthArk's Internship Program is experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with the practical application and skills developed in a professional setting. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable experience and make connections with those in the professional field. The Program also allows employers the opportunity to evaluate skills. Internships can be paid or unpaid, for credit and/or no credit.
Complete an application on our website by one of the following dates:
- July 15th for the Fall semester
- November 15th for the Spring semester
- April 1st for the Summer semester.
Internships in the following fields:
- Criminal Justice
- Media Arts
- You must have by the end of each semester at least 12 credits in program area.
- You must have at least a 2.5 or higher in program courses.
- You MUST complete the Internship Orientation before entering the internship location.
- Faculty will have final word on student readiness for the internship opportunity.
- Student must have completed all Basic Studies courses.
- If you get an internship you will work at least 45 hours within the semester.