- Spring 2023 Commencement Program (Full Program without honors)
- Health Sciences Program (Agenda and Honor Grads)
- Arts & Sciences, Career & Technical Education, ACAP, Adult Ed, and Apprenticeships (Agenda and Honor Grads)
- On Thursday, May 11, all remaining caps and gowns will be moved at 1:00pm to the first breakout room in the conference center.
- Please, do not park in Brookshire’s parking lot. There is adequate parking available on campus.
- The bookstore will plan to have a pop-up store at graduation! Be ready to buy SouthArk gear at a discounted price to show your SouthArk spirit!
May 2023 Graduates,
Congratulations on the completion of your certificates and/or degrees. I’m so proud of you and look forward to celebrating with you.
Commencement is set for Thursday, May 11, at the El Dorado Conference Center with Health Science students graduating at 5:30PM and Arts and Sciences and Career Technical students graduating at 7:00PM.
Health Science Graduates:
Please, Arrive no later than 4:45PM and report to the check-in station inside the conference center.
Arts and Sciences, Career and Technical, ACAP, Adult Ed, and Apprenticeships:
Please, Arrive no later than 6:15PM and report to the check-in station inside the conference center.
Please, do not park in Brookshire’s parking lot. There is adequate parking available on campus.
We will be recording the ceremony and will post on the college’s YouTube channel within a few days.
Caps and gowns will be available for pick up in the Academic Support office on the first floor of the Administration building in suite 107 - Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to noon - beginning Monday, May 1, 2023.
If you are unable to pick up your regalia before the night of Commencement, we will have it available at check-in.
Note: You must meet all catalog requirements in order to participate in the ceremony, including an overall 2.0 GPA.
All students will receive an empty diploma folder during the ceremony. Immediately following graduation, you will pick up your diploma as directed. All financial obligations must be met in order to receive your diploma.
Congratulations again on your well-deserved honor!
Stephanie Tully-Dartez, Ph.D.
Vice President for Academic Affairs/Interim Vice President for Student Services
El Dorado Conference Center
311 S West Ave, El Dorado, AR 71730