SouthArk offers a variety of Financial Aid programs, including scholarships, Pell Grants, SEOG Grants, Arkansas Student Assistance Grants, Work-Study programs, and Federal Family Educational Loan programs. Priority deadline to apply for financial aid is June 1st for Fall term, November 1st for Spring term, and April 1st for Summer terms. Students may still apply after the priority deadline but cannot be guaranteed the results of their aid by the first day of class.
School year 20/21
- In-District Tuition*..........................$84 per credit hour
- Out-of-District Tuition..................$97 per credit hour
- Out-of-State Tuition....................$172 per credit hour
Tuition costs as of April 1, 2020.
*In-District is Union County.
- Instructions for Paying your Tuition Online
- Out of State Tuition Waiver
- Out-of-State Tuition Waiver requirements
Pass-Through fees may be increased or changed at any time. Pass-Through fees are defined as fees collected by the College from the student to pay for specific expenditures associated with program testing and background checks required by external third-party entities such as accrediting agencies or clinical/practicum sites. Vendors periodically increase their costs and this cost is passed on to the student.
Tuition, fees and other charges are under review and remain subject to change at any time. Any one that has registered will owe additional funds and any regular payment plans already set up will change automatically.
Nelnet/Enterprise Tuition Payment Plan
To help you meet your educational expenses, South Arkansas Community College is pleased to offer Nelnet/Enterprise as a convenient budget plan. Nelnet/Enterprise is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option of budgeting tuition expenses. The only cost to budget monthly payments through Nelnet/Enterprise is a $25.00 per semester nonrefundable fee. Enrolling online is simple and secure. To sign up for the Nelnet/Enterprise payment plan, log on to www.southark.edu.
- Select MyCampus.
- Enter student ID and Password(*SA student ID #)
- Change demographic data if needed; if correct select no changes.
- Select Student on the menu bar.
- Select the 'Nelnet My Account Info' in the activity center on the left side of the page.
- Select the term you are enrolled in. Click on the link 'Pay using Nelnet'.
- This takes you to the Nelnet/Enterprise Tuition Management website. It should display the amount to be paid. Click on arrange payments for current balance and follow the simple steps outlined by Nelnet/Enterprise.
Full payments can also be made to students' accounts by using Nelnet/Enterprise. All payments through Nelnet/Enterprise are processed electronically by using a checking account, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
Table of Tuition for 1-18 Credits for Academic Year 2020-2021