Each year, Arkansas Community Colleges presents the Arkansas Two-Year Colleges Academic All-Star scholarship program. One student is selected to represent SouthArk for the year.
The purpose of the SouthArk’s Academic All-Star Program is to recognize the scholarly and service achievements of an outstanding Associate Degree-seeking student.
The student selected for this honor will receive:
- A $500 scholarship for the final semester at SouthArk
- Formal recognition at the Arkansas Community College (ACC) All-Star Awards Brunch in the Fall
- Recognition at the Fall Student Recognition Ceremony
- Special transfer scholarship opportunities to select Arkansas Colleges and Universities
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Arkansas resident
- Enrolled at SouthArk and expected to continue enrollment through Fall of 2023.
- Completed a minimum of 24 credit hours in pursuit of an associate degree by June 1 of the application year.
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.25.
- Demonstrated involvement in campus and/or community activities.
- On track to graduate from SouthArk with an associate degree.
To Be Considered
Students must submit a complete application with all requirements met. You will be asked to provide a personal statement, examples of campus and/or community engagement, and other items.
The deadline for applications to be submitted is April 19, 2023, with the recipient to be announced mid-May.